Welcome to Junction Health Pharmacy (JHP)! Please take a few minutes to read these important terms and conditions (“Terms”).
These Terms act as a binding agreement between you and us, and by accessing any Services in any way, you agree to be bound by all of them.
From time to time we may update the Services and these Terms, and such changes shall be applied prospectively. Your use of the Services after we post any changes to these Terms constitutes your agreement to those changes. You agree to review these Terms periodically to ensure that you are familiar with the most recent version. We will notify you of any material updates to the Terms. We may, in our sole discretion, and at any time, discontinue the Services or any part thereof, with or without notice, or may prevent your use of the Services with or without notice to you. You agree that you do not have any rights in the Services and that we will have no liability to you if the Services are discontinued or your ability to access the Services (including any content you may have posted) is terminated.
- Information We Display
We own or license all content contained within the Services, including without limitation, text, images, icons, data, software, trademarks, trade dress, and User Content (as defined in Section 3) (collectively, “JHP Content”), and you may access and use it solely for your own personal, non-commercial shopping and information purposes. JHP Content may be protected by domestic and international copyright, patent, trademark, and other rights, and all rights, titles, and interests are reserved by the respective owners. Copying, publishing, broadcasting, modifying, distributing or transmitting any Junction Pharmacy Content in any way without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
While we work hard to provide a superior customer experience, we cannot guarantee that all JHP Content we display is correct, complete, or current, including product pricing, images, information, and availability.
- Your Actions
To ensure a positive experience for all users, you agree that you will not:
- use or exploit the Services for any purpose that is illegal, tortuous, libelous, defamatory, false, misleading, harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, intrusive on another’s privacy, harmful to the interests of us or our users, or inappropriate with respect to race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, or another intrinsic characteristic.
- upload, post, reproduce, distribute, transmit, transfer, or otherwise use or exploit in any way information, software, or other material protected by any intellectual property, publicity, or privacy right (including our trademarks and trade dress) without first obtaining the permission of the owner of such rights.
- collect or store personal data about other users.
- reproduce, distribute, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, decompile, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, assign, create derivative works of, impersonate, or otherwise exploit any part of the Services (including any software we make available) for any purpose unless expressly approved by us in writing;
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any advertising or promotional materials or any other form of solicitation or unauthorized communication;
- undertake or facilitate any effort to interrupt, modify, limit, interfere with, commercially exploit, or negatively impact the functionality of any Services, nor will you use or exploit the Services in any way other than as expressly permitted by these Terms.
- remove, alter, obscure, or otherwise render unintelligible any proprietary notices; and
- deploy or utilize any automated method of collecting content from our site, such as robots, crawlers, and scraping mechanisms (Sections (i) through (viii) collectively, “Prohibited Use”). To protect the interests of us and our users, we may monitor, modify, terminate, and disclose to third parties (including law enforcement) your use of the Services (including User Content) at any time.
- Service-Specific Terms
If you make any purchases, you represent that you and we (including our service providers) are authorized to use the information you provide (including payment method information) to carry out the transaction. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION.
Our acknowledgement of an order means that your order request has been received, but not that your order has been accepted or shipped or that the price or availability of an item has been confirmed. We reserve the right to change the price of an item up until the time of delivery/shipment.
Orders received before 4pm will be delivered the same day but orders after 4pm will be delivered the next day. Please note that delivery is only within Kampala.
Delivery fee and any other service fees are charged on each pharmacy order and will be included in the final total amount payable.
You can return any unwanted items within 3 days of receipt for a refund or replacement. Please inform us of the item to be returned via email at email@example.com or call +256-788-602-003 within 24hrs.
Products of a cosmetic or personal nature cannot be returned, the return costs of returned items are the responsibility of the customer, Items should be returned in person. Returned item(s) must be undamaged, unopened and in their original packaging and JH Pharmacy reserves the right to decline a refund in such instances.
Title and risk of loss transfer to you upon our delivery of the order to the carrier. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, we reserve the right to cancel or limit any orders for any reason. Prices, promotions, offers, and product availability are all subject to change without notice.
All medicine prices are in UGX with VAT included unless expressly stated otherwise.
A client purchasing prescription only medication requires a written prescription which will be uploaded.
JHP ensures that all pricing information is accurate. In the event that an error occurs and the price charged is different, the client will be provided a refund in case an excess was charged.
To cancel the order, the client should call the pharmacy on 0705 738446/0788 602003 at the earliest instance
Payments can be done via Mobile Money, Visa Card or cash payments on delivery.